PBR Roofing & Siding Panel
PBR Roofing and Siding Panel is commonly used in a wide variety of commercial, industrial and agricultural settings. It is also, at times, used for residential applications. At ADCO Metals, we have the most durable, reliable PBR panels available in Folsom, LA.
While PBR roofing and panels offer many benefits, perhaps the most prominent advantage is the 1 1/4 inch ribs, on 12 inch centers, that make these panels strong enough to span 5 feet. This type of advantage helps minimize material costs.
Clients in Folsom, LA looking for reliable, durable roofing and siding panel can depend on ADCO’s PBR panels.
ADCO Metals PBR Roofing & Siding Panel Specs
- A warranty of up to 40 years (painted) and 25 years (Acrylic Coated Galvalume).
- A minimum slope of 1/2:12
- Two types of substrates, including AZ-50 Galvalume (Painted) and AZ-55 Galvalume (Acrylic Coated).
- 36” Net Coverage
- 26 gauge (standard). 29 & 24 gauge (optional).
- Substructures - 15/32” CDX or #2 1x4 Yellow Pine (minimum); Steel Purlins; Hat Channel
- Detailed manual and installation guide available as well
Interested in learning more about ADCO Metals PBR roofing and siding panel for your project? Contact us today to learn more and to determine if our PBR panel is the best solution for your application. We provide compete roofing solutions for residential and commercial properties of all sizes throughout Folsom, LA.